19

In My Mailbox #4


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme initiated by Kristy over at The Story Siren.

So this week I bought some books and a couple that I bought a week ago or so. I really have been meaning to read Memoirs of a Geisha for a long time now!




I fell in love with stories involving elements of history and I have heard so much about Memoirs of a Geisha that I just have to read this. Better late than never, right?


The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
The last I read any Cecelia Ahern was The Place Called Here more than a year ago. So I am very glad I bought The Book of Tomorrow. I hope it will be good and I love the purple colors on the cover!



The Accident Man (Samuel Carver #1) by Tom Cain
Apart from the awesome title, it has been such a long time since I read any action book that I had to buy this when I read the fast-paced action-filled synopsis.


Stray Kat Waltz (Kat Colorado, PI #9) by Karen Kijewski
I read Kat Scratch Fever and the female lead is such a breath of fresh air that I had to buy this when I saw it in the bookstore. Plus, who can resist crime fiction?



A good boy gone bad. Enough said.









What is in your IMM this week, guys?

19 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Memoirs of a Geisha as well! Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :)
    I have to say I think I've only heard of Memoirs of a Geisha, but they look brill and I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memoirs of a Geisha is such an amazing book, I really hope you enjoy it. It's been a few years ,but now I want to reread it!

    Come see what was In My Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my IMM.
    I haven't read Memoirs of a Geisha yet either. I have an ebook version waiting for me. SHould be easier on the wrist than the physical copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memoirs of a Geisha is FANTASTIC! Definitely one of my favorites :) Hope you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Memoirs of a Geisha, I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Book of Tomorrow looks good...I've been thinking of picking that ne up too!
    Enjoy!!

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover for The Book of Tomorrow, always look at it in work!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked Memoirs of a Geisha, it's a great book. Awesome mailbox. You got a lot of great books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is so funny I was just trying to get some olivia goldsmith books, I love her. I too have wanted to read Memoirs as well. Your books look pretty interesting and I can't wait to here your take on them. Happy Reading. (also thanks for stopping by my blog as well)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, that cover of Memoirs of a Geisha is interesting. Love it. I haven't read any of the books you got this week, but I hope you enjoy them!!

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard really good things about The Book of Tomorrow and Memoirs of a Geisha. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Chloe @ YA Booklover Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had The Book of Tomorrow on my list forever... hope it's a good one! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week! You can check out my IMM for this week by clicking on the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love Cecelia Ahern, she is one of my favourite authors! And Memoirs of a Geisha has been on my TBR list for so long, I really need to get to it. Great haul, happy reading. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice set of books! I've heard Memoirs of a Grisha is quite beautiful. Enjoy!
    Thsnks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Accident Man sounds really good! Awesome haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  18. Memoirs of a Geisha has been on my list for a long time....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never read Memoirs of a Geisha either, even though I own it!

    Great books, happy reading & thanks for stopping by my IMM :-D

    ReplyDelete